Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sweaters!

ok everyone, I took a break from T-shirts (well not really, I just didn't take any photos of my projects this week, hahaha) and I used my creative energy towards re-fashioning some men's 80's style sweaters.

I had two XL mens cable knits, so stylish...right??
I love cable knit but, well...these are pretty dated.


so I turned them into these..

much better!
the white one is a size 6 and the blue one is a little smaller a size 4

I also had a green men's size Large V neck sweater which I turned into this


this is a HUGE hit with Sophia so I think this one will be staying :)
She is still wearing the Blue Ruffle Skirt

I also had this turtle neck winner
real high fashion...right?
but this is really soft beautiful fabric,
 it is a shame it is so ugly. 
This screams RE-FASHION ME!!


and as I was looking for inspiration...I came across this


this sweater I LOVE, but there is a black stain on the sleeve, and it is a little small for Sophia.
She still wears it but every time I put it on her,
 I wish both things weren't true.
SO on Thursday morning (yes this morning) we are up at 6:00am, I get all my stuff together and make this

BAM!!!!


Here they are side by side...not bad for an early morning project!
All I need is a big button for it!


I defiantly see some more sweaters in this pattern coming soon
LOVE IT


Thanks for taking the time to check this out
I love getting comments





No comments:

Post a Comment