Thursday, March 20, 2014

Week #3 up-cycle T-shirts

Winding down the March madness month of refashioned T-shirts projects.
I branched out with some beautiful blue, that I found in an upstairs closet. I will never tell who's closet  ;)


Blue Ruffle Skirt
this fits my little one who is 14months old but wears 24months clothes, her waist is 21.5 inches
LOVE IT!

she is so concerned. I think she thinks I was going to take the skirt off. She screamed to wear this one. See how she is holding on to it.
I guess I will have to teach her the sign for Skirt, it will come in handy.
Shirt by Green Egg way to CUTE!

 I know the next photo is blurry, I took this right when I put the skirt on her, I wasn't really ready .....but look at her excitement !

BLUE RUFFLE SKIRT HOORAY!


works well sitting


SUPER soft gray skirt
waist size 20inches
simple, soft and goes with anything!!


So I saw this photo on Pinterest and thought to myself, self .......
I NEED TO MAKE THIS!!
for those of you who don't know what pinterest is, wow are you missing out



so....... I got some stuff together 



AND TOTALLY NAILED IT!!


love this dress even more now!!


One more week of T-shirt craziness.
Stayed tuned to see what April brings...Honestly i hope it brings some sun or even rain, MELT THE SNOW AWAY

The first two testers are due to be delivered next week.
Thanks stopping by to check out my stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment