Saturday, March 1, 2014

T-Shrit Skirt

This is the start of my sewing challenge.

March's Theme ....up-cycled T-shrits
After searching for a super cute skirt pattern, I found one on Pinterest, of course!!
So I started out with some old t-shirts


A lot of times I find great things on Pinterest but with no pattern, or not even connected to a website, just an image, frustrating.  The image is great but for people like me.... I want to make it! 
so some details are huge time savers. 

did some cutting and pinning 
And presto Sophia has a new skirt





so SUPER soft and easy to make, but keep in mind anything I make, I sell, and I can custom make anything for you.

thanks for looking, and let me know if a little girl in your life needs an up-cycled skirt 


Jennifer from Three Little Ladys 

No comments:

Post a Comment