Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Looking for Testers

With my new adventure comes trail and error.
I am sewing like crazy even with a sick baby. 
But I need some other girls to try my clothes!

I am looking for some testers.
heres the deal...... 5 easy steps

1- go to my Facebook page Three LIttle Ladys and "like" it (if you haven't already)
2- Share this post on your wall, let me know that you shared it, by commenting on this
3- Send me your daughter's measurements ( I will send you a more detailed request)
4- receive a Up-cycled clothing item, wear and enjoy
5-complete the questionnaire honestly ;)

And the clothing item is your to keep

I would like 10 testers, of different sizes (1year-10years)....so hurry up and let me know if you are interested 

keep in mind you do not have to be local, I will ship it to you 
made from t-shrits

8 comments: