Sunday, March 23, 2014

STRIPES!


I got pretty excited about some stripes this weekend, but as i looked around the house I realized I don't really have any
So I went to Old Navy and hit the sale rack....I wanted a bold striped pattern,  this is one of the gems I found........ it's a Large but the Larger the better, more fabric to work with
I love the colors!



and I made it into these !!!
super comfy baggy shorts with POCKETS!!
Whoot Whoot, everyone LOVES pockets!
this is a 3T size



So on the stripes kick I made this, which I LOVE!

The stripes in all directions! So adorable and ready for a little lady



But my final project this weekend is something for my littlest lady Sophia, you know for all of her hard work "measuring" the cat, check this LINK out, if you don't know what I am talking about....... CHECK THIS OUT!

I see this shirt at Old Navy which is SOFFFFFFTTT and super cute, but not really working for me. But I think...hhhmmmm this would be a really cute girl's dress


and that is exactly what I did
I made Sophia a dress




It is so soft and light, even with the long sleeves I am sure she can wear it in the summer.

I LOVE this pattern and can make all sizes. And a plus to this design is an older girl can wear it as a shirt. 
The draw string waist makes it a great "grow with me" dress. Everyone loves something that lasts more then one season, I know I do.

I have been working on a few things that are NOT  T-shirt related, I will post those next week, they are pretty AWESOME if I do say so myself.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out
Feel free to leave comments.

Follow me on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment