Friday, March 21, 2014

My little Helper

So some of you may be wondering where my littlest lady is when I am sewing.... this is an interesting question, with an interesting answer.
I like to think of her as my little helper, but in reality she is more of a hinderer..... SSSShhhh don't tell her I said that ;)

Little Miss Sophia is 14months old and she is getting a demanding personality.... seems that she likes clothes. But not all clothes, she likes certain things and she is not afraid to ask for what she wants, just like her sisters!

Here is a typical day with my little "helper"
I found some oneies that no longer fit her so my thought is lets make some dresses!!

here is my little "helper" ready and waiting for her first task

How about today you can be ......"Tape measure Director" 
Being in charge of the tape measure wasn't enough.... sooo.........
let's measure the cat
God I love this cat! he was a kitten when my older girls were little. We are pretty sure he is 13, maybe 14 years old. You can do anything to this guy, he is so sweet to kids! Honestly I wish he would scratch my little helper sometimes, maybe she wouldn't pull him around as much 



well she measured long enough for me to complete a dress for her
well not really but you get the idea



I can't remember if she ever fit the WHOLE cow in her mouth ;)
My silly little lady




the good news Sophia loves the dress, she wore it for three days straight, the bad news I think she stained it with all the cherry tomatoes she devoured yesterday
oh well, there is always another day and another dress to make

thanks for checking this out
feel free to leave comments 




No comments:

Post a Comment