Sunday, March 16, 2014

mixing it up


Another few days of creating some little girls up-cycled clothes
Here is a two-tone skirt with a flowered belt
size 4-5 (fits 22-23inch waist)


 Super soft Red T-shirt Skirt with blue patterned waist band
size 18-24 months 
I am really loving mixing the flower patterns with the t-shirts

 Striped T-shirt Skirt 
size 3-4 (fits 19-20inch waist)


 SUPER DOPER soft white cardigan size 3
this was made from a very well loved shirt, something you would love to cuddle it is so soft


I love this outfit so soft and cute!
I wish it fit me ;)


I am in love with stripes, I think you guys are going to see more stripes in the next week of creations.

THANKS AGAIN FOR LOOKING
 my labels are due to arrive anyday now 

2 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable, Jen!! I have to get one for Livy when we get back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Cristina! Oh I have been sewing a ton. wait until you see what i made this week. I would love to make something for her :)

      Delete