Thursday, April 3, 2014

long sleeve shirt refashion

Ok, So I am not sure if anyone missed me but I didn't get to post anything Sunday... I guess I needed a day off  :) I certainly missed all of you!!

I have some new stuff to show off today, and I have two testers stuff really to be mailed out, tomorrow or Monday.

Here is something I started working on;
 I started to think about how kids clothes are only really good for one season, because they usually outgrow them before that season rolls around again. Or if you are like me you get hand-me-downs and they may not be the right size for the correct season.......... #kidsclothesproblems

So what do you do if you have a TON of clothes in the right size, but it is the WRONG season?
Here is one solution.............

 I have these short sleeve shirts, and as much as I would LOVE for it to be short sleeve shirt weather here in Vermont, it just isn't. (not even inside my house)

 And I have a bunch of leggings that well let's face it my littlest lady is not squeezing into these, 
TOO TIGHT!
I am big on comfort, who wants to be sandwiched into clothes, not me!


SO I made some new long sleeve tops for little miss Sophia!









 SO comfy and cute!!
I love it and she seems to love it too!


I also had a white three quarter sleeve top that I never wore.
I forgot to take a photo of it before I chopped it up. But here it is refashioned and in action.

perfect for bike riding

Also works for floor rolling




I Love the draw string waist, this could fit a older little lady.
clothes that grow with you... LOVE IT!!

little miss Sophia doing what she does best, acting silly <3


Remember I can do this for your Little Lady (or Gentleman)
Thanks for checking this out
I love getting comments 

2 comments:

  1. Wow so awesome! Can this be done out a sewing machine? What about long sleeves you want to make short for spring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sarah,
      you could defiantly hand sew the sleeves on, if you do not have a sewing machine. And most defiantly cut long sleeves off shirts that are the right size in the summer months. And jersey knit does not fray so you would not have to hem the shortened sleeve if you didn't want to sew
      send me a photo of you create something :)

      Delete