Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Dress

I started to panic Friday........
My youngest daughter didn't have an Easter dress!!
What have I been doing with my time???
So I found this shirt, super cute flowery print with a great collar and sleeves 

a close up of the pretty flowers

SO I made my little lady an easter dress!
 LOVE IT!


Super sweet cuffs <3

Izzy suggested the light blue tie, I love it!
As soon as it was finished she HAD to wear it

 siting with Marshel and her cereal
 OH, i see what is happening....
 looking for some more? 
 let me pick these up 
 OH NO, mom is watching!!

I finally got the dress off her after her and Marshel ate all the cereal.
and
She got to wear it for Easter

 Down the slide


BAM! add a sweater and a sun hat it is perfect!
What a wonderful day it was
It was difficult to get the dress off, when it was time for bed

look for more dress-shirt Dresses coming soon, long sleeve & short sleeve

thanks for checking this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment