Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday creations

It is Sunday and I have some more T-shirt refashion projects to show you guys.
I know March Madness is over but I don't think I will ever get tired of this cute little skirt design.
Here are the three latest colors


Gray size 24months
light green size 18months
darker green 1-18months


 super soft Banana Republic T-shirt up cycle Skirt 
this one and the light green one are headed out for a 
little lady tester tomorrow 


I was so in love with the Yellow Sweater I made a couple of weeks back, I decided to make a couple more
This navy blue sweater is a 12 month size and it is made from a Ralph Lauren women's sweater, I also have this in pink, but I think that one will be for my granddaughter <3


they are made for each other


 Because I love the sweater design so much I searched my closet for inspiration  
I found this GEM, 100% cashmere... 
I bet you din't know I was so fancy! hahahaha
I never wear this!
if you listen carefully it is SCREAMING "refashion me"!!


MUCH BETTER!!
love it!!
this is a 24month size 
you will not believe how soft this is!
I am now on a button hunt

Well another week down of refashioning 
thanks for checking this out

everything is one of a kind!
feel free to comment 
and inquire about prices or other projects I have going.


No comments:

Post a Comment