Thursday, April 10, 2014

STRIPES!


 Things got a little crazy this week
I had some striped shirts....
ok I had A LOT of stripes, some of them had the chance to be refashioned 


who doesn't love STRIPES right?!?!?!
so here are the make overs......

this XL women's cotton shirt is a really pretty pale pink
here is the BEFORE...

 AND AFTER......
 Size 5T dress for some Little Lady $22.00

Here is another striped
size small woman's cotton top

Added the gray short sleeves and refashioned into a tunic for a little lady
This is a size 12months $18.00

This is a size Large Maternity top, lots of fabric and so soft!

 Refashioned into a size 2T Dress $28.00
(I want to wear this!!)


Just because I couldn't get enough stripes, I turned this cotton fabric baby wrap  into...................
(which by the way is horrible as a baby wrap) 

this Beautiful bright ruffle skirt this is size 12-18months $22.00


I also had these three tops, but I only had time for the red ruffle striped one this week......check it out!



this is an Old Navy Women's shirt refashioned into a 
size 2T dress $28.00
(this fits my daughter perfect!)
so great with the draw string was it will fit for longer!
looks a lot like the BLUE STRIPED DRESS I made a couple weeks ago
it is such a great pattern, you will see more of these

so comfy and CUTE!!

Remember.... everything I make is for sale
and if you see something you like but it isn't the right size
ASK ME
I will make something similar, and possibly even BETTER!

Everything is one of a kind
THANKS FOR CHECKING THIS OUT!
I love comments





No comments:

Post a Comment