Friday, May 16, 2014

Stripes- summer dress

Do you remember all the striped T-shirts I posted about......?
well here are some finished projects
I made a couple of skirts 

Orange stripes
size 2T $18.00

Green stripes
size 5T $18.00




here are some action shots

 this is how Sophia rolls.... hahaha
no shirt, and those pants are a staple in her wardrobe 
 works for sitting :)

After I made the skirts, I got to thinking, lets make a dress
what is more comfortable then a T-shirt dress....
size 3T $24.00
 love this!!
 ties at the shoulders, so it can grow with your little lady



 Sophia approves











check out the other Striped T-shirts  I have on hand

Message me about making your Little Lady a skirt or a dress!
Summer is right around the corner

Thanks for checking this out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment