Thursday, May 22, 2014

striped tunics!

tunic time!!
I had a bunch of striped T-shirts that I blogged about.
Sooooo...I made a couple of TUNICS!
Have I told you have much I love these little tops, for a little ladys they are almost a dress, yet the SAME tunic can be worn by an older little Lady as a top.
Kids grow so fast that I just LOVE clothes that last more then one season/year!
here is the green striped Tunic in action


 Great for leashing holding!
 Grass frolicking 

 Dog chasing





 Extremely great for whatever this is........
 notice there are no restrictions of the arm movements 



 the tie is perfect for an easy fit!

 oh yeah, glad it pasted the stick chewing test!
 here is the other one that was made for Sophia's BFF
this is the before shot, this long sleeve top is really soft
 (can you tell I like soft clothes)
it is medium weight and stretchy
made a super cute draw string tunic











I can't wait to see this one in action!

THANKS for checking this out
check out the other stripes I have have and ORDER one
 for your Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment