Tuesday, May 13, 2014

BEFORE -> you choose the after

 This week I have a BUNCH of cotton prints and stripes to work with
these three flowered beauties are super soft and itching to be a summer time favorite for a little Lady!
  
I also have all of these stripes and polka dots that will be great 
skirts, dresses or tunics 
 All are T-shirt jersey knit and SOFT!!


If there is something you see that you LOVE, message me I can make a custom dress ($28-$34), skirt ($18), or tunic ($24) long or short sleeves.

I will only be taking 1 custom order this week
and 1 next week.
message me if you want either one of those spots
we can talk about measurements and options 

Thanks for checking this out!!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I would LOVE a little tunic for Livy! Is the striped one pink and black or pink and blue? Really, any of them are cute - size 2 or 3T? Maybe you could measure her this Friday? (Cristina)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that striped one is pink and dark blue, yes lets do measurements Friday :)

    ReplyDelete