Thursday, January 2, 2014

Winter Day brrrr


Getting ready on a -1 degree day takes some planning.... but with a baby well that is another story. the clothes the snowsuit (which i never put on my baby in the carseat, YEAH right), the hat, which doesn't make it out the door on her head, the boots....ok i forgot the boots in the car, so they are far to cold to put on these little squirmy toes......25 minutes late we are off. Only to listen to my baby cry for the 7 minutes I force her in the car to drive to babysit two little kids.
Oh the fun it is to be a mom again over 40!
 I am tired.....
Having kids when I was younger (a kid myself) seemed easier, or was it that I was just so dumb to know how tired i really was?  Oh well, what does it matter now, I certainly am not going to continue to think about it when i could be taking a nap, :)
My 20 year old daughter just messaged me on FaceBook asking me what I was up to..... my answer, oh you know stay at home mom stuff, in reality not at lot, but somehow it takes ALL day to do!!
please know that I am not saying that stay at home moms do not do anything all day...but god does it feel like it day after day after day.
what is your schedule like?

No comments:

Post a Comment