Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Winter Sled Ride

Winter Sled ride.
I can not believe I forgot I had an LLBean sled, from when my older girls were little.
Today after my quilting class we took it out for a test ride
... even in the freezing temps today Sophia was ready to go, YEAH VERMONT GIRL!
Here we go.....

All bundled up in her PA sweatshirt and her new Bogs,  she was all cozy in the sled.
We took Marshel with us. He wasn't super excited about the sled following us. He is sort of a big baby.
Did I forget to mention that Marshel LOVES Sophia <3
He had to stop for a little kiss
ok maybe more of a little nibble 
they were in deep thought. I am pretty sure they were both thinking about food.

Marshel was pretty excited that we were stopping so often to take photos, he is the laziest dog
super successful sled ride down the road. Hooray for LLBean, this sled is 20 years old and looks brand new. Little Miss Sophia loved it and Mr Marsh certainly had a good time also!
Anyone that is thinking about getting a Bernese Mountain Dog ...DO IT, they are the BEST. Look at that face :)


No comments:

Post a Comment